Sport Psychology and Coaching Consultations
- Do ever choke under pressure?
- Have you ever regretted not giving 100% during a competition or at work?
- Have you ever been distracted unexpectedly during a crucial meeting or game?
If yes, the good news is that you can always improve your mental game!
What separates the best athletes from the rest is their mental game (mental preparation). Best athletes and professionals can deal with their nerves under pressure when they need it the most.
Sport psychology focuses on developing and improving mental skills and helping athletes and professionals to work on these skills. For example, it can teach you how to improve your performance, how to manage stress, how to be more focused, how to be more motivated and how to set up goals, and how to create mini rituals.
What kinds of benefits can you gain from sport psychology sessions?
- Improve your performance
- Perform better under pressure
- Be more consistent
- Be more motivated and goal oriented
- Increase your focus and concentration skills
- Gain more self-awareness
- Improve your work/life balance
The whole consulting process is tailored to your specific needs. The training takes place face-to-face or via online Skype sessions.
If you want more information about how the tools of sport psychology used by professional athletes can be tailored to fit your personal needs, please contact@ firstname.lastname@example.org